Thursday, April 27, 2006

Another message from GOD

I’ve been hearing a lot of this, ‘Which came first, the chicken or the egg?’ and to be perfectly honest, the answer is neither. Before the chicken, or the egg, I tried “The Nugget.” The Nugget was a wad of bones, organs, and flesh that would expand and grow into a chick. When the chick became a chicken, she would squat down and squirt out another Nugget, which would evolve into another chick. I got the idea from seeing that “Gremlins” movie. Gotta love that Phoebe Cates. Phew…Sorry—back to the Nugget. I thought it was a good first try, but the development took too long and, frankly, was a bit too disgusting for my taste. I eventually settled on chickens coming from eggs, and I think it was the right decision. I was happy to get the opportunity to use the Nugget concept, again; though I had to tweak it slightly and have it come with a variety of dipping sauces. “Spicy Barbeque” is my favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think this sums up the Intelligent Design argument pretty well.