Tuesday, April 04, 2006

You have to try this stool.

Neapolitan StoolSo I finally got that new stool everyone's been talking about. I was a little skeptical at first. I have tried stools before, and they have always rubbed me the wrong way, but so many people kept coming up to me saying, 'Have you gotten the stool yet? You have to try this stool. It's the most comfortable stool I have ever sat on,' that I had to give it a try. I was surprised, but it was just as impressive as the hype said it would be.

I can't tell you how nice it was to come home after a hard day and have this cushioned stool to relax on. Up until this point, I didn't associate stool with comfort. There are so many other things out there--couchs, recliners--and stool wasn't even on the list. But it's on it now, baby! The stool was so relaxing that I even fell asleep on it one night and was still on top of it when I woke up. I'm recommending this stool to anyone who has tried everything and found nothing. Everyone should have this experience. I'm almost tempted to carry my stool down the street and let strangers to stop and try it out.

I'm not sure where this stool design came from or how it is made, but the ingenuity that is put into each and every one of these stools is amazing--a true representation of comfort and craftsmanship. That's right, not only is it the most comfortable thing you'll every sit on, but it's also the most luxurious looking. Normally, you would hide your stools behind a bar, like you were embarrassed of them or something. This stool, however, is beautiful and sits proudly in my living room, so anyone who comes in will see and appreciate it.

I don't know what my life would have been like if I never got this stool, and I hope that after you're done reading this, you'll got out and get a stool of your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you send me a sample?